Collection of your Personal Information
MyBhutan may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email, address and phone number. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future. Information about your computer hardware and software and mobile device may be automatically collected by MyBhutan. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, device identifiers, mobile network information, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for purposes such as the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the MyBhutan website. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Sites. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site. MyBhutan encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from MyBhutan so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. MyBhutan is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the MyBhutan website.
Use of your Personal Information
MyBhutan collects and uses your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy or elsewhere on the Site. For example, MyBhutan may use personal information it collects:
- to operate and facilitate your use of the Site and deliver the services
- to respond to your communications and requests, provide customer service, request feedback, and otherwise contact you about your use of MyBhutan
- to inform you of other products or services available from MyBhutan and its affiliates and to otherwise provide you with news and information about events, activities, offers, promotions, products, and services we think will be of interest to you
- conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered
- to monitor and analyze Site usage and trends and to keep track of the websites, pages and activities of our users visit within MyBhutan, in order to determine what MyBhutan services are the most popular in order to deliver customized content and advertising within MyBhutan.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
MyBhutan does not share the personal information collected through the Site with third parties, except as described in this Policy. For example, MyBhutan may share personal information with the service providers who carry out the tourism services on your behalf and with vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out their work for us, such as to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, process payments, or arrange for your service. All such third parties are authorized to use your personal information only to provide these services to you and to MyBhutan. In addition, MyBhutan may share personal information as follows:
- when you give MyBhutan your consent to do so, including if MyBhutan notifies you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information
- if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on MyBhutan or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of MyBhutan; or, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MyBhutan, or the public
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of MyBhutan.
- MyBhutan may also share information about you and your purchases in aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you
The Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Site with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
The MyBhutan website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize MyBhutan pages, or register with MyBhutan site or services, a cookie helps MyBhutan to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same MyBhutan website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the MyBhutan features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies which may be used in connection with MyBhutan. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the MyBhutan services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
MyBhutan takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from MyBhutan by contacting us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Statement
MyBhutan will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. MyBhutan encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how MyBhutan is protecting your information.
MyBhutan welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that MyBhutan has not adhered to this Statement, please contact MyBhutan at email@example.com.
Last updated: August 25th, 2016